This is Vijay Mahawar. Vijay hails from India. He was born in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India. He has his roots in village Kheri (Kanti), District Mahendragarh, Haryana, India. At present he is based out of Mathura-Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India. Vijay is a mahawar vaishaya. He dedicates this website to his roots and all his friends in this human journey. Here is the youtube video to help you pronounce mahawar.
Vijay is a commerce graduate (B.Com from 1999-2002) with Masters in Computer Application (MCA from 2002-2005) from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (Jaipur Campus). He started service in 2005 and worked till 2014 as Oracle Technologist. In 2014, after nine years of service, to build his domain understanding in Finance and Marketing, he started two years full-time Masters in Business Administration (MBA from 2014-2016) in General Management (Finance and Marketing) from Sri Sri University, Cuttack, India. His profile and resume can be found here.
He tried to depict his journey so far in below map.
Vijay is an Oracle Technologist and his topic of blogging is mainly related to Oracle Technologies, Administration and PLSQL. He is OCP (DBA/Developer) in Oracle 11g. View my profile on Oracle Community here.
He is an active participant/author in Oracle Dev Gym (Previously Oracle PL/SQL Challenge). To visit his public profile at Oracle PL/SQL Challenge click here. He has posted some of his recorded presentations on his Youtube channel. To visit his Youtube channel click here. He is associated with Oracle Technologies since 2001. During this time he has held positions of Trainer, Developer, DBA, Analyst and Consultant in Companies like L&T Infotech Ltd., HCL Technologies Ltd., Dell Services Ltd., Sapient Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (Now Publicis.Sapient) and Genpact Headstrong Capital Markets.
A Commerce Graduate with Masters in Computer Application in combination with an MBA in General Management with specialisation in Finance (major) and Marketing (minor). Vijay strives for excellence in his work. He has developed strong understanding of world of finance from his academic program at MBA and certification from Bloomberg Institute and NSE Certification.
He likes working on projects like building chess game, Sudoku game using Oracle technologies. He enjoys reading book related to motivational and current affairs during his free time. He is a also a part-time shutterbug. Some of the photos clicked by him is available on his page – “Through His Lens!“. He believes in sharing knowledge both in his professional and personal life. He has tried to fulfill it via this blog.
|My Web Presence||Category||Role|
|User Group||Member Contributor|
|Virtual Business Card||Business Card|
|Social Network||Member Contributor | Through His Lens!|
Certifications and Awards
- Oracle Database: SQL Certified Expert
- Oracle Certified Expert in Oracle RAC 11g R2 and Grid Infrastructure Administrator
- Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional (OCP) (10g, 11g)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP – JDK 1.4)
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD – MCP ID: 3554642)
- NSE Certified in Financial Markets (NCFM)
- Securities Market (Basic) Module,
- Equity Derivatives (Beginner’s Module),
- Mutual Funds (Beginner’s Module),
- Insurance Module (Intermediate Module) and
- Capital Markets (Dealers) Module (Intermediate Module).
- Capital Markets Fundamental – International.
- NSE Certified Investment Analyst Champion (NCIAC)
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management,
- Fundamental Analysis Module,
- Technical Analysis Module and
- Wealth Management Module
- Bloomberg Market Concepts certificate from Bloomberg Institute.